Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Book of Faces

I have recently been introduced to FaceBook and I'm hooked. Thing is, I don't have any friends...or at least (said a better way) I don't seem to have many friends on facebook. But I guess that's 'cos it's not really that big here in Australia yet. Getting there I guess.

Neat idea of how every relationship you have (eg you say you know person a) requires verification from that person. So you don't get random people trying to attach to your profile!

I like it.

So ok, everyone reading this, sign up...and be my friend! Then I can look popular, something I've always wanted to do!
Link
Check out my profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=601346387

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm interesting idea but it appears I need a profile to see your profile. Got another friend wanting me to sign up to Windows Live which I assume is another variant. Not to mention ning, which is sort of like a subject based version of myspace. Like IM, it looks like I need to be on several services just to keep up with everybody :-)

Ryan Ruckley said...

This is true, but currently there are 25M ppl on facebook which is a good start towards critical mass. Just needs more ppl from AU.