Thursday, December 20, 2007

No longer a facebook whore

Are you one of those people that accepted every request from 'friends' on facebook? So that your profile was overflowing with apps you'd never used? So that you're profile page was full of the latest wave of crap that was sweeping through the ranks of facebookers. Yep that was me.

Until now. I have decided that the only reason for facebook is to replace the email chains that annoying people used to send through. At least that's all that I can see. Everytime I get a message saying someone has sent me something I get excited. Then I look at it and realize it's not to me. Not really, none of it is. It's just another chain thingy sweeping through facebook that you get some sort of kudos for sending to as many people as possible.

Remember, the person with the most friends wins!!

So I've decided to trim down my profile, clean out the clutter. I'm getting rid of my FulWall(tm) as it's just a place for people to place random crap that I don't want nor care to advertise. All those apps that I only added to be nice and never used, gone.

Now I will just be using facebook so that people know that I exist and know a few people. I just don't have the time for the rest of it.

No comments: