Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The joys of a lease

So I have a leased car. Yes, I'm behind on my kays and looking for somewhere to go to chew up the miles.

The other weekend we were in Mittagong doing the very same things. After getting back I was checking the maps (as I do) a noticed a lovely squiggly line not far from there.

Turns out this squiggly line is a popular road for people on bikes and I've found several videos on YouTube showing how great a road it is.

So my next mission, take the freeway down to Wollongong and then up the road to Macquarie Pass and on to Robertson for a famous pie!

Sounds like a plan?


View Larger Map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The run south is a lovely one I must say. I'll be heading down that way myself for dinner Friday night. If you happen to be up for a run to the Hunter, I may well be amenable at some point.

Ryan Ruckley said...

Yes a hunter trip would be nice. We know how many cases of wine we can fit in the back of a Kluger with the back seats up now!