Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom

Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom


Greetings Internet.

I've just recieved my Gorillapod SLR Zoom by Joby via my friendly delivery man. When I get a chance I'll do a review of it and put another post up here.

I've puchased this with the long term aim of supporting my shooting on the Canon 70D but in the near time, supporting my iPhone with the use of my handy Glif.

That means I've bought the biggest Gorillapod that Joby make. They have smaller ones.

For now, here's a pic of mine so you can get the idea. I should have ordered a ball head as well but I'll live without for now. If you would like to get one you can order via Amazon here:

Joby GP3 GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Flexible Tripod
 
Thanks for readying and hopefuly I'll have a full review up once I've had a chance to play with it and see how it goes.


No comments: