Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's all over

You know, for something that you spend 18 months planning, a wedding is over awfully quickly. It seems like ages ago that I was getting my car washed on the big day. But then you have to think about the consequences of that day. I'm now married. I have a spouse. My best friend now lives with me. I have a special ring. These are all good things! I guess it's the start of the journey. It's like planning a big overseas trip. You spend ages planning for something that in reality is relatively short, yet once you have gone on the trip, you realize when you come back that your changed. You are no longer someone who hasn't been anywhere. Thus I've done been somewhere and done something by being married.

It's all about the journey.

Next month I'll be one who has done a kitchen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging :) Glad things are going well for ya.

Ryan Ruckley said...

Thanks Sean, will try and get onto it more.