Friday, September 23, 2005

Sometimes I wonder

Sometimes I wonder, what it's all about.
I sit and I stare at the birds and the bees,
At the swaying trees,
And I wonder.
Why do I feel tired all the time?
Why do I wonder about never feeling fine?
Sometimes I wonder about the point of it all,
Then I look outside, end up feeling small.
Its a nice gentle afternoon sunset outside and I miss sitting and watching the day fade. Seems as though there isn't time to live anymore. Too much to do and no time to do it. Yet we resign outselves to this fate as though its better than not doing anything. I guess I feel better to be getting somewhere than sitting watching the world go by.
Yet sometimes I wish that there was more watching and less madly running towards unseen goals.

I think I need more beer.

No comments: