Thursday, October 27, 2005

You'd think they'd know what they were doing...

Ok, This is a blantent gripe so...
I can't get why a kitchen company isn't very good at doing kitchens

Well ok, lets look at this a little more objectively...so far we have had 4 things missing from out delivery. This is potentially going to push back the completion of the kitchen costing them more money in extra tradie hours to finish the job on another day. So why are they not careful in checking these things out? Who knows. Probably the same reason the delivery men started unloading the kitchen before checking for payment.

People are fallible. It's a fact of life. People fuck up and other wear the shit. Oh well, I do at least have confidence that my kitchen will get finished eventually as I have a binding contract that says so. As for getting the kitchen done by the weekend which is what has been stipulated...I'm not holding my breath.

There, I feel much better. Better for having pushed these thoughts out into the aether were noone will read them but I will at least be rid of them.

Hmm, now back to my coffee...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you need a friday night out drinking cocktails and european beer with a bunch of mates :-)

Ryan Ruckley said...

Sounds like I do indeed. When was that now?

Anonymous said...

give us a yell when you need a break :)