Monday, October 31, 2005

Grrrr

Ok, so tomorrow is Melbourne Cup day (its a horse race) and normally I don't give a shite about it. But tomorrow for reasons unknown to me, my two colleages are going on a harbour cruise at the invite of our of our vendors. Why am I not going you ask? Well aparantly I don't exist. Else this company doesn't know that I exist. I wasn't invited and thus am not going.

I know I shouldn't care about such things given that I don't care about Melbourne Cup day and all that but it irks me that my junior is going to a vendor sponsored shindig and I'm not. I hate feeling left out and I can't understand why this vendor omitted myself. I deal with them just as much as anyone else here so I don't understand it.

Needless to say I'm not happy but I will expect that tomorrow whilst my boss and the junior are out on this cruise that I will be sitting here not being happy. Perhaps I'll blog about it...but I should get over it. I've had the odd vendor sponsored thing before. I just don't like being forgotten or ignored or unknown.

Then again I guess most people don't.

Grrr.

No comments: