Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Almost there....broom

I think I must be in the running for the longest running car repair. Just rang the shop where my other car is housed awaiting repairs. I can't recall exactly but I believe it's been over a year that it has been there. So, having spoken to him I asked what the status was and was told that it would be early next year that he would be able to get to it. I guess it's a low priority job for him!!

On the upside, I was told that it's still fully functional and working fine. And he always keeps it inside when the shop is closed so I guess that's something. It's still works and it's not weathering away.

Still, I would like to get it back onto my turf...clean her up and look after it again...it's been a bit of a curse this car having only really been on the road a couple of years in the last 7!

Oh well, cars are the bain of our modern lives. We couldn't function without them yet they cause us untold grief. All this before considering cars we might have a soft spot for.

Never fear, I will keep you all posted for the eventual return of my car!

No comments: