Sunday, November 06, 2005

My cutie pie

Isn't she beautiful? What more could a man want than a beautiful bride who can make cute faces!!

For those that don't know, I was recently married ( I think I might have blogged about it) and this was one of the photos from the day. It's amazing how quickly we get used to the concept of being married yet long for it for so long. You would think we wouldn't be able to get over ourselves once over the threshold but yet here I am calmly talking about the most fantastic day in my life as though it was a thing I do every other weekend!

Yet on remembering, it is a really fantastic thing and I'm so glad I did it. It's such a comfortable thing to have a friend always on hand, someone to hang with, talk with and just you know be with all the time.

Well, I should stop here before I get too mushy. Isn't good for the audience I hear.

Later. Posted by Picasa

No comments: