Monday, June 20, 2005

To the Death of Weekends

There was a time that I used to look forward to weekends. I had a ritual, Saturdays I would do stuff and Sundays was the lazy day. Sleep in till 12 have lunch at 2pm.

It was a lovely ideal. But now weekends are dead. Saturday and Sunday are just two more days that we can work on. If we are not working (hevean forbid!) then we will have many other engagements that demand our time.

Personal time is a thing of the past. If you're at home doing not much then you should be feeling guilty because there must be things you should be doing!

It wont be long before we're all expected to work 7 days a week and will have to apply to go to our nephews christening!

Yes, I worked all weekend. Yes I went to my nephews chrisitening. Yes I'm grumpy. Will it change anything? No, but at least you got to here about it.

No comments: