Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Today I farewelled our admin girl. Well, ok, I let her go early and said good luck but I guess that isn't really a fare welling. It's strange how things that ought to be significant aren't and those things that we wish were not important rules our lives. Such was this. Insigificant it was. An employee leaving from a team of four people shouldn't be insignificant but this one couldn't really be considered a whole part. Oh well. Bring on the next assailant at our tightly knit group. Wherelse could we turn for salvation from the depths of boredom.

Sorry, I recieved Heavenly creatures in the mail today on DVD and have been watching it in my lunch break. Quite hard not to was lyrical when watching that movie. Very disturbing but quite touching for reasons I don't quite understand. Perhaps I will learn more about myself. Who knows?

No comments: